Sunday, September 12, 2010

It's a Foodie's World

Hi y'all and welcome to the foodie monologues! 
you might know me from my other blog, purple monkey, but if not it's nice to meet you and i can't wait to get to know all of you! 

i've been blogging for a year, and used to post all my food related things on my other blog.
i've grown to love food so much, however, that I've created this blog to share with you the wonder of food, only.

you can still check out my other blog for all of my life happenings and to check out my creative outlet. 

the foodie monologues was started to document my food journey through life.
i love love love food and cooking.

i've been a vegetarian for the last 3 years and love to find new and exciting vegetarian dishes.
baking is my first love.  
especially cupcakes.
yes, i'm another cupcake lover with a blog.
refreshing, right?

i hope to one day open my own cafe and bakery.
for now, i'm a 17 year old high school student with big dreams.

i'm looking to study nutrition and business in college, and eventually go to culinary school.

this blog isn't just about recipes and cooking messes/successes.
it's about all the exciting food i discover in life.
i've been to some of the most amazing places to discover new food-
Paris, New York, Greece, Turkey, Costa Rice, and Canada to name a few.

I'm so excited to start this new food adventure.
stay tuned:)
xoxo

greek salad- greece 2010

2 comments:

  1. Hey love! I am excited for your new blog! I have tried being vegetarian, it lasted 4 months. It was hard for me! I have a desire to eat less meat though. So I am excited to see what you got cookin on this blog :)

    Rachael

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greek salads are my fav! Nom Nom Nom :-)

    ReplyDelete